Acura Mach5® sold in Italy
Cipel Italia and Altix-Automatec are pleased to announce a new sale of Acura Mach5® imaging machine in Italy.
Acura Mach5® is a fully automatic, UV Led Light contact exposure machine suitable for Dry Film and Soldermask printing.
Acura Mach5® features High Power & Multiple Wavelength UV Leds Independently Adjustable particularly designed when high amount on energy is required while maintaining high productivity.
Acura contact printer model is adapted to high and medium volume production.
It can handle all types of rigid or flex material, PCB, FPC, IMS, Photo Chemical Milling, Thin Film Photovoltaic, Touch Panel… for all processes and was designed to reach the best-cost performance ratio.
Benefits & exclusive features
Fully-Automatic double sided exposer dedicated to Inner Layers, Outer Layers, Soldermask / PSR
- Innovative light sources LedLight™, Mach3® and Mach5®
- Panel size up to 610mm x 762mm
- HDI compatible, resolution down to 15µm
- Very accurate registration front to back; AW/AW: ±5μm | 0.2mil
- Very accurate registration Artwork/Panel; AW/Panel ±8μm
- High productivity up to 4.5 panels/minute
- Advanced off-contact management
- Smallest footprint : 3.630mm x 1.360mm (Acura Premium)
- Mechanical stability over years
About Altix-Automatech: Altix, located in Val-De-Reuil in Normandy, has been operating at the leading edge of technology since 1991.
Innovation after innovation, Altix has delivered hundreds of Contact Exposure units (with mask/artwork or glass mask) and Direct Imaging units - with more than 600 machines currently producing every day, all over the world.
For your future contact printer or digital equipment needs, please allow Altix to be your outstanding business partner.
Imaging with us!
Parc d'Affaires des Portes - Voie de l'Orée
27100 VAL DE REUIL – FRANCE
Tel: + 33 232 633 636
Fax : + 33 232 633 637