The information and data available on this site are intended to provide information support to users.
Cipel Italia Srl, in the preparation of the materials, in good faith, despite the care taken in the selection of information and data reported, declines all responsibility in relation to the accuracy or completeness of the published material, much less in relation to any damage deriving from the consultation or use of the data itself.
Terms and conditions of use of the website
Anyone accessing or using this website accepts without restriction being bound by the conditions specified here. If you do not accept them or do not intend to be bound by them, you may not access, use or download material from this site.
At any time, Cipel Italia S.r.l. , reserves the right to update or change these terms and conditions of use of the website, without prior notice. In the event of changes to the conditions, access to the website implies a commitment to comply with the conditions as amended.
All contents published or present on the website, including their selection and organization as well as the layout and design of the website, are protected by the privacy law (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), by the law on copyright ( Law 22/4/1941, No. 633, as amended by Legislative Decree 29/12/1992 No. 518, on the Legal Protection of Software) and by other national and international regulations on the protection of intellectual and industrial property, their modifications and additions.
Ownership of rights
This website is the exclusive property and pertinence of the company Cipel Italia S.r.l. and the assignment of the internet domain name was formally obtained, according to the methods and procedures in force at the time of the assignment request.
The rights to the Content belong to the company Cipel Italia S.r.l. Some Internet pages of this website may also contain material subject to the copyright of those who have made it available. With their publication, the company Cipel Italia Srl does not transfer any rights to any of the contents of the website.
Use of materials published on the site and reproduction by third parties:
Access to the website to its contents, as a visitor, is permitted only for the purposes authorized by the company Cipel Italia S.r.l. and highlighted on this website. The website and the data contained therein can be consulted only for personal and corporate use (for example for product research, technical information, etc.).
In any case, the user cannot use or make use of the website and the data contained therein for commercial purposes to third parties. Any use for commercial intent or utility or economic exploitation by users is therefore always expressly prohibited.
They are also prohibited in any case:
- the modification of the website or any of its contents or methods of access;
- the behaviors that constitute a crime under the current regulations (for example the so-called computer crimes, such as the violation of IT domicile);
- behavior intended to split parts or sections of this site and / or incorporate them into other sites of third parties, to modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload from the program, make public, transmit or distribute the Content in any way, in whole or in part, including codes and software without the prior consent of the company Cipel Italia Srl in violation of these conditions;
- the attempt to access reserved areas of the website without an authorization profile;
- loading computer programs, files and other materials containing destructive or disturbing features such as viruses, manipulated files, "hidden" files (such as images in which audio files are integrated), worms, trojan horses or bots for the purpose of scrolling or for launching multiple screens and for other activities in general capable of disturbing the integrity or functionality or online communication of the website;
- in general, the use that causes or may cause damage, interruption or limitation of this website or its services;
- the unauthorized collection, via the website, of personal information about third parties (for example e-mail addresses).
Links to Other Web Sites
On the site http://www.cipel.it may be present links (links) to other sites of third parties.
By linking to other sites, you leave the site voluntarily and are directed to web pages of sites on the network other than this website.
Users who, through links on the website, decide to access other linked websites assume all the risks related to this decision. the company Cipel Italia S.r.l. is not responsible for the content of any sites accessible through "links" that are not under their control.
Without prejudice to agreements with interested third parties, the company Cipel Italia Srl reserves the right to eliminate any link or linking program at any time.
Users wishing to insert a link to this website on their "homepage" must request authorization from the company Cipel Italia S.r.l. by sending a written request to eMail firstname.lastname@example.org. The company Cipel Italia S.r.l. reserves the right to evaluate the request and to grant the authorization in absolute discretion.
- the company Cipel Italia S.r.l. cannot be held responsible for facts and / or damages that may arise to the user and / or to third parties from the use of this site and / or the Content.
- the company Cipel Italia S.r.l. cannot be held responsible for any facts and / or damages caused by actions taken by it as a result of prohibited behavior by the user or third parties.
- the company Cipel Italia Srl cannot be held responsible for problems arising for the user from interruptions, suspensions, delays or anomalies in the provision of the service depending on the supply of electricity or telephone / data transmission service, or from other causes connected to the technical means through which the Content is transmitted, not dependent on the company Cipel Italia Srl.
- the company Cipel Italia S.r.l., despite its continuous efforts to improve the services offered, cannot absolutely guarantee neither the accuracy nor the constant topicality of the Website content.
Last Update: 30.07.2018