Epoxy Adhesive FCCL
Cipel delivers a wide range of Epoxy Adhesive polyimide FCCL used in several digital and electronic devices. Compared to a rigid circuit board made of FR4, which makes up a standard printed circuit board (PCB), FPCB is primarily used in many applications requiring light weight, small size, high density, high flexibility and repeatability.
FCCL (Flexible Copper Clad laminate)
FCCL copper-clad laminated composites are constructed of polyimide film with copper foil on one or both sides, bonded together with a proprietary C-staged modified epoxy adhesive. All copper-clad laminates are available with rolled, annealed copper or electro-deposited copper.
Double sided FCCL Construction
- Excellent Flexibility & Electrical properties
- Good dimensional stability
- Excellent Chemical resistance
- Storage at room temperature of 12 months
- All products meet RoHS requirements
- PI thickness from 12,5 µ up to 100 µ
- Copper thickness from 9 µ up to 105 µ
- Available in single side copper construction
Coverlay or Stiffener
Coverlay or Stiffener is a composite of polyimide film, coated on one side with a B-stage epoxy adhesive. Coverlay can be used to encapsulate etched details in flexible and multilayer constructions for environmental protection and electrical insulation.
- Wide range of PI thickness (25-225 µ)
- Epoxy or Acrilyc Adhesive
- Available in Black or White colors for lighting applications
Bonding Sheet is a proprietary, flame retardant, B-staged modified epoxy adhesive. Sheet adhesive is used primarily to bond flexible circuits to rigid board during the fabrication of rigid - flex circuits, as well as to bond stiffeners and heat sinks.
- Epoxy Adhesive
- Adhesive Thickness from 12,5 µ up to 75 µ