Polyimide tape is made of 1 mil (25 microns) polyimide film coated with silicone adhesive. It is UL recognized, 200°C heat resistant, flame retardant, together with good tensil strength, thin gauge and excellent electrical properties, especially suitable for the H-class high temperature application of flexible circuit board, transformer, coil and capacitors etc.
- Catalog Number: CMY11000 and CMY11001
- Width: 25 mm 50 mm
- Adhesive: Silicone adhesive
- UL recognition: E117836
- Temperature rating: 200 °C
- Flame retardant: UL -510 Yes
- Film Thickness: 0.025 mm
- Total Thickness: 0.060 mm
- Dielectric Breakdown: 7,500 volts
- Insulation Resistance: > 1 × 106 megaohm
- Tensile Strength: 13 kg/in.
- Elongation: 55 %
- Electrolytic Corrosion Factor 1.0
- Adhesion to Steel: 800 g/in.